Monday, July 4, 2011

happy 4th!

Happy 4th of July to all of my American followers! I hope you have a great day with good food, family and friends.

I finished another of the PS Halloween designs the other day:


And started another one:



(Sorry for the blurry pics - I need to find the good camera - the iPhone cam just isn't cutting it!)

I should be stitching on one of the many patriotic designs I have, but find myself going back to these Halloween ones lately. I think it's the size. It has been SO hot lately that the thought of having to hold much more fabric just doesn't sound appealing right now. We have been having record heat around here lately, which has not been fun. Luckily I have many, many small projects to get me through the summer!

Does anyone else find they tend to gravitate towards the smaller projects in the summer too?

Stay cool and happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment