Wednesday, December 29, 2010

crazy january challenge list

I finally gathered up my projects for the Crazy January Challenge 2011.



So, my crazy list is:
-BC - Liberty
-BC - Summer
-BC - Winter House
-BC - Wooly
-CCN - Cottage Garden
-Janynn - Bert & Ernie
-LHN - Comfort
-LHN - Faith
-LHN - Pear
-LHN - Snow White
-LK - Cupcake
-LK - Eek, Boo, Hiss
-LK - Snowman '10
-PS - Let it Snow
-Trilogy - Boo Tall Trio kit

Most of these I just grabbed out of the kitted drawer, as they have been residing there for way too long! Is it crazy that it didn;t even make a dent in the amount of projects waiting in there?? They are pretty much smaller projects, but somehow that just seems much more manageable with our crazy life right now. I may not start these on each of the first 15 days like the rules say since I'm working on finishing up a few smaller things first, but we will see. Maybe I'll just get a few stitches in at least. But for now, I have to finish kitting these up so they are ready to go.

I've also been working on a cute little owl kit I got in my stocking, but I'll post some progress a little later after I get more stitched on it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, and another Crazy Stitcher, lol. It's a lot of fun to read on the Crazies' blogs about their 15 projects. I haven't gathered mine yet, well, some but not all.

    ReplyDelete