Wednesday, December 22, 2010

charts! fabric! oh my!

Well, there hasn't been much stitching going on. We are too busy getting ready for Christmas! I thought I was pretty much ready but found myself out yesterday looking for stocking stuffers for the hubs. Is it just me, or did December just fly by?

In more storefront news, Stitches and Stash now carries charts! We are in the process of converting from our eBay store to an Internet site, so please excuse our dust!



We also still have a good variety of ornament fabric cuts all packaged and ready to go...



And some still in the process of being packaged!



Get them while they last! We may still carry some of the popular colors during the year, but most won't be reordered until next Christmas.

I'm still contemplating the Crazy January challenge. Probably because I'm just that crazy! Or maybe insane? Either way, the few projects I have picked out so far aren't very big, so I think if I stick to the smaller ones, it will definitely be more manageable. Of course every time I go shopping through my stash, I find more and more projects that I forgot about that I still want to do. And others that I probably won't ever do and that will likely be finding their way up on eBay.

Well, I better get my work finished up so hopefully I can curl up on the couch tonight and finish my ornament! Looks like my poor Prairie Schooler ornaments may have to wait another year to be completed and on our tree, but it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment