I got LHN's Snow White finished up today:
This is stitched on an32ct Antique Blue ornament cut using B5200 DMC. I LOVE how it turned out! I did have to adjust the border ever so slightly due to my miscounting error and I decided to leave out the little flakes of snow in the upper section, but I think it still turned out pretty cute.
Then I decided to start my next project:
Sorry for the bad picture! This is supposed to be LK's Snowman 2010. I'm stitching it on a 32ct Dirty Linen Belfast ornament cut using DMC. I'm cutting it close on the upper and lower borders on this one, so I'm hoping I centered it correctly! Of course, now LK came out with the 6 Fat Men, so I have a feeling there will be more snowmen sneaking into my stitching WIP basket....
Hope everyone had a great weekend!