Tuesday, June 7, 2011

the moon...

More progress on Harvest Moon. I forgot how fun these little projects were. Maybe they will actually be done in time for Halloween! I just need to fill in the night sky, then it's on to the next one.


I had planned on starting a few summer or patriotic projects, but I seem to be drawn more towards the Fall/Halloween and Christmas ones lately. I still may try to fit some summery stuff in since it is fun stitching for the season as well. I also reorganized our office and went through some of my stash and found several more projects that I forgot I had and now are on the to do soon list. Crazy how that happens... I also decided that some of the kits and charts I have will probably never be done, so I'll probably be listing some stuff for sale. Realistically I could be a stash-only stitcher, but who can really resist all of the new designs that come out all of the time?

No comments:

Post a Comment