Tuesday, May 10, 2011

a pear and some news!

Wow, it's sure been awhile! Life has been crazy, again! I finally got a chance to get some stitches in Pear.



Sorry for the bad picture. I'm having a lot of fun with this one. I'm not usually one to stitch with overdyed fibers, so this is a nice break from plain old DMC. I can't wait to stitch more one this. I'm also figuring out some summer projects I want to stitch. There are so many, it will be hard to decide.

From the storefront.... We don't carry a large inventory of designers in the store, but did we mention.... we dropped our regular prices on all of our charts! No, this doesn't mean we are discontinuing them. We are actually going to be adding some new ones this week. We also have some clearance charts left. Come check us out!

www.stitchesandstash.com

Now to try to find some time today to get a few more stitches in Pear. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment